Sunday 25 August 2013

My Marble Run

Caleb



My marble run is made using plywood for the back to support the holders.  My mum gave me all the stuff from our kitchen.  I used all reusable materials from home.  It took me two weeks of planning and Mrs Singh nagging me.  My dad brought the wood from his work and helped me glue the materials on.    I followed the rule of having marble released from the left corner and exit from the right.  Once i dropped the marble in it continued to moving and didn't stop till it exited.

Mrs Singh:  How do you feel that you have completed your tasks as I remember it took a while for you to get started?
Caleb:        I feel proud that i got my marble run course finished and it looks good.



3 comments:

  1. nice marble run and i hope you keep on trying in class.

    by brianna

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete